Railroad Forums 

• The Honorary Nonsense 7277 Sideswipe Where's Cruiser Thread

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

#1215585  by MBTA1016

Now that's funny Kilroy. Que the Kilroy was here logo. Haha
 #1215651  by MBTA1016

morris&essex4ever wrote:Speaking of hell, I wonder if Eagles fans will try to make Andy Reid's return hell tomorrow night.
I think the steelers fans are in hell as they are now 0-2. Eagles fans won't be nice tomorrow night that's for sure
 #1215893  by morris&essex4ever

Mbta fan wrote:
morris&essex4ever wrote:Speaking of hell, I wonder if Eagles fans will try to make Andy Reid's return hell tomorrow night.
I think the steelers fans are in hell as they are now 0-2. Eagles fans won't be nice tomorrow night that's for sure
Well, he did lead them to the Superbowl, 5 NFC Championship games, and 9 playoff seasons. But the fans in Philly can be a tough bunch.
 #1215895  by MBTA1016

Agreed, I'm waiting to see what happens tonight. And he lost the Super Bowl to my patriots :)

Edit: the fans gave Andy Reid a standing ovation when he walked on the field. Now they won't be so nice lol
 #1216044  by 25Hz

morris&essex4ever wrote:...the fans in Philly can be a tough bunch.
You have no idea. I get harangued all most every time i go somewhere in mets jersey or hat. :P
 #1216049  by morris&essex4ever

Mbta fan wrote:Agreed, I'm waiting to see what happens tonight. And he lost the Super Bowl to my patriots :)

Edit: the fans gave Andy Reid a standing ovation when he walked on the field. Now they won't be so nice lol
I remember Superbowl 39 when the Eagles took way to much time between plays late in the game.

Looks like Andy Reid had the last laugh last night in Philly though.
 #1216200  by MBTA1016

Agreed m&e, that's how ur supposed to do it. He got the last laugh and probably earned it :)
 #1216415  by NJT4115

Anyone here get Grand Theft Auto V?