• The Honorary Nonsense 7277 Sideswipe Where's Cruiser Thread

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by MBTA1016

Now that's funny Kilroy. Que the Kilroy was here logo. Haha
  by 25Hz

kilroy wrote:Just wait until you get married beanbag. :P
-bookmarks-
  by morris&essex4ever

Speaking of hell, I wonder if Eagles fans will try to make Andy Reid's return hell tomorrow night.
  by MBTA1016

morris&essex4ever wrote:Speaking of hell, I wonder if Eagles fans will try to make Andy Reid's return hell tomorrow night.
I think the steelers fans are in hell as they are now 0-2. Eagles fans won't be nice tomorrow night that's for sure
  by morris&essex4ever

Mbta fan wrote:
morris&essex4ever wrote:Speaking of hell, I wonder if Eagles fans will try to make Andy Reid's return hell tomorrow night.
I think the steelers fans are in hell as they are now 0-2. Eagles fans won't be nice tomorrow night that's for sure
Well, he did lead them to the Superbowl, 5 NFC Championship games, and 9 playoff seasons. But the fans in Philly can be a tough bunch.
  by MBTA1016

Agreed, I'm waiting to see what happens tonight. And he lost the Super Bowl to my patriots :)

Edit: the fans gave Andy Reid a standing ovation when he walked on the field. Now they won't be so nice lol
  by 25Hz

morris&essex4ever wrote:...the fans in Philly can be a tough bunch.
You have no idea. I get harangued all most every time i go somewhere in mets jersey or hat. :P
  by morris&essex4ever

Mbta fan wrote:Agreed, I'm waiting to see what happens tonight. And he lost the Super Bowl to my patriots :)

Edit: the fans gave Andy Reid a standing ovation when he walked on the field. Now they won't be so nice lol
I remember Superbowl 39 when the Eagles took way to much time between plays late in the game.

Looks like Andy Reid had the last laugh last night in Philly though.
  by MBTA1016

Agreed m&e, that's how ur supposed to do it. He got the last laugh and probably earned it :)
  by NJT4115

Anyone here get Grand Theft Auto V?