• LIRR Engineer Threatens to Call Police On Me

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Guest

AND I REST MINES!!!!!!!

by LIRailfan79

xxxx
Last edited by LIRailfan79 on Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.

by LIengineerBob

La-Qwanda wrote:hi guys. i wasnt talkin about sleeping while i was deadheading. i was talkin about after i make my ticket lift then catching a nap in the cab. sorry if u misunderstood me. ill be more clear the next time.
If this is what we have to look foward to for new employees, and worst yet, as our supervisiors, I sure am glad I only have a few years left before I can retire.

by Guest

im not a real person? my friend crooklyn and i joined the same day and posted to each other. he lost interest and i didn. and if u don like that to bad. when u talk to your friends u talk differnet then wit the public. they got guys there that cant say a sentence w/o "dude" in it does that mean they talk to customers that way? i have a college degree and passed my tests so don tell me they don hire people like me cause they did. and im lookin foward to mgt and something more. by the way there was other people who were they way u wanted them to be and didn pass. u act like everyone on the rr is so educated and motivated and anyone else would never get the a/c job. where do u work? cause it aints the rr. if it was u would know they have some good people and some dopes. and i can tell uthat they have some people there makin announcments who can hardly speak english so dont talk about me. if u dont like wat i say dont read it.

by the way la-qwanda is the name my grandma called me but i wont say my real name. now y is that "cliche"?

by LIRailfan79

xxxx
Last edited by LIRailfan79 on Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by LIengineerBob

La-Qwanda wrote:im not a real person? my friend crooklyn and i joined the same day and posted to each other. he lost interest and i didn. and if u don like that to bad. when u talk to your friends u talk differnet then wit the public. they got guys there that cant say a sentence w/o "dude" in it does that mean they talk to customers that way? i have a college degree and passed my tests so don tell me they don hire people like me cause they did. and im lookin foward to mgt and something more. by the way there was other people who were they way u wanted them to be and didn pass. u act like everyone on the rr is so educated and motivated and anyone else would never get the a/c job. where do u work? cause it aints the rr. if it was u would know they have some good people and some dopes. and i can tell uthat they have some people there makin announcments who can hardly speak english so dont talk about me. if u dont like wat i say dont read it.

by the way la-qwanda is the name my grandma called me but i wont say my real name. now y is that "cliche"?
I repeat my above post!!! What run number do you work?? I want to stay away from working it.

by Guest

im still askin. y is my name cliche? im not french

by LIRailfan79

xxxx
Last edited by LIRailfan79 on Sun Mar 06, 2005 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
  by Clemuel

We'll see if she can answer you, Railfan. My bet is that she can.

You see, I know full well what the "new railroad" is all about. And La-Qwanda is whats new and what's here to stay. I can pontificate further, but its no use.

Clem

by bluebelly

I would be very surprised if La -Qwanda is not an employee. Certain terms she has used lead me to believe that she is or was a trainmen. For instance in her earlier post she wrote:
"... i was talkin about after i make my ticket lift..."
How many of you non-employees know that we refer to going through the train to collect tickets as a "ticket lift?" Not many I suspect. So like I said I would think she is the real deal.
Just to clarify, I am not critical of her for her name, race, or anything like that. It is sleeping in the cab while on duty. It is against the rules, it can get her in trouble, it reflects poorly on us. I could go on but you get the idea. I stand behind my statement that it is idiotic.I would also like to point out to La -Qwanda that besides what I have already said, posting on a public forum that you sleep on duty is not to bright. Customers who pay your salary as well as some of your bosses read this board.

by Fla East Coast Chris

Please just keep her away from PD Tower!!! I'll be nice to everyone!!!!
Chris

by M1 9147

That's why we love you Chris lol.

by RRChef

I have one question:

What the F@CK is a EXTASTENSIONALIMS???

by Liquidcamphor

It is the ability to create multi-syllable words that appear to have a very important meaning, yet have no meaning at all.
  by oakpoint

What in the name of 'Allah" is wrong with all you people ?

I got's to axe one qwestion ? Dosent anywun speek englush anymoor ?

Charles D :(