Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Long Island 7285

I have done that with 1500s on the M1/3 bag, i ran a protect set out to rescue M1s stuck in baltimore tunnel :-D.

If you want copies of the PJ line MP me with your adress and i will mail UPS or USPS you a copy. i have mutipal disks already made.

by Lirr168

i'm still having issues with my DM; it runs fine on my computer, but when i send it out, there's an error that keeps popping up in the .eng file. what i'm going to do is release the C3 cab car and include the DM as a dummy, simliar to the SD40 that came with MSTS. Everything should be in the train-sim.com library for download tomorrow, tues. the lastest.

by Richard Glueck

Kyle, did you get the cab of the H16-44 reversed? Will it be available on the Train-Sim site?

by Lirr168

Richard Glueck wrote:Kyle, did you get the cab of the H16-44 reversed? Will it be available on the Train-Sim site?
Dick, I am still toying with the H16-44. The cab is proving very difficult to reverse without incurring other problems, particularly with the headlights. Additionally, the physics are way off...it struggles to get up to speed carrying 2 ping-pongs. I'll have a lot of time on my hands on my hands to work on it now that I'm at school; there isn't much of anything to do in E. Syracuse, lol.

by Long Island 7285

Collage is not a game :-D

by Lirr168

Long Island 7285 wrote:Collage is not a game :-D
maybe collage isn't, but college is :P

by li7039

7285 you might want to fix the couplers on the P72s and fix the black P72

when i run a mp15 fa or geep with the p72s the locomotives go but the coahs stay the where they are. and the P72 parlors can't be the first car on the train whats that about

by Long Island 7285

I did not release them in any particular order. explain more about the cars not rolling. witch ones? ie/ there # ill look into it.

as for the couplers, it is all in the .S file that i did not touch just renamed, i dont have the software to edit .S files or i will have built the p72s from scrach, also i would have had me a G5. but as is said, i dont have that softward. PM me with the details. as somthing is not right, any one else with this problem?

by li7039

The Blue P72s do not move the engines can be in philly but when i hit the #3 key it shows the cars in washington where i started

the parlors give me a error message if the are the first cars in the set

and the carchole ones won't load at all

and they were pulled from the train-sim file libary

by Lirr168

li7039 wrote:
and they were pulled from the train-sim file libary
there seems to be a lot of stuff getting pulled from the library, my M-1s included.

by pgengler

Well, it appears from the train-sim.com forums that the P-72s were/are unauthorized repaints of NALW models (source).

by Lirr168

does anyone out there have my FM H16-44? i finally figured out how to make it run long-hood forward, but i am without my original files. if anyone has it, please send it to me so i can make it right. my email is [email protected].

Thanks guys.

by Long Island 7285

Well they were un authorised repaints. and so were every thing else i have painted. do you think i actully kept the readme files after i got the source working, i deleted everything i can to gain as much space as possible.

if they are going to run there mouths and worry about it, then they coulda answered an email i sent when i first downloaded the origional copies..

no answer=no intrest,= i needed to improvise, its not hurting any one. and it some one was really worried they would have pulled them and never alowed them to make it there. so that part is not my problem.

and as for them no working i dont know what the issue is because they work fine for me. give me till weds. and ill hook my old pc up and try to figure this one out. MSTS is a pain in the rearend to dealwith one minor thing will send the game going ape$hit. this sounds like an .S file problem.

by Long Island 7285

Kyle,

You posted the ACR M1s that i gave you after i painted them into LIRR???
i never intended to upload them and i just give them to anyone intrested on a CD. thoes i remember the copyrights to ACR.

i just gave a Blasting on the train-sim sight. :-D

if he can do better so be it, thats exatly what i wanted, to get some detail foamer lit off his ass to go and make the real thing.

by Lirr168

Long Island 7285 wrote:Kyle,

You posted the ACR M1s that i gave you after i painted them into LIRR???
i never intended to upload them and i just give them to anyone intrested on a CD. thoes i remember the copyrights to ACR.
Those were my M-1s I uploaded; I had a different logo than yours, I totally revamped the sound, and I turned that cab photo into a workable cabview with a speedometer and stuff. Sorry if there was any confusion Joe.