Railroad Forums 

• O/T Nick11A in the lead for most frequent posts

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

#20805  by arrow

nick11a wrote: Amen to that brother! And btw I ain't no gloryhound. I didn't start this thing about me being number one. No, I just payed Steve to start it for me. :D And also btw, yes, I like to think I'm normal. Jtgshu, arrow or chuchubob (those I have met), do you think I'm normal? :P Uh, nevermind.
Yes Nick, you ARE crazy!!! :)

Look at me and my weak 44 posts now lol....they should have kept up the counts from the old board, oh well.

#20809  by nick11a

arrow wrote:
nick11a wrote: Amen to that brother! And btw I ain't no gloryhound. I didn't start this thing about me being number one. No, I just payed Steve to start it for me. :D And also btw, yes, I like to think I'm normal. Jtgshu, arrow or chuchubob (those I have met), do you think I'm normal? :P Uh, nevermind.
Yes Nick, you ARE crazy!!! :)

Look at me and my weak 44 posts now lol....they should have kept up the counts from the old board, oh well.
Thanks arrow! :wink:

#21337  by Mark Schweber

I did not realize until now that you get neat designations when you reach certain post levels.

I guess I am just going to have start posting any stupid thought that comes into my mind (no offense meant for anyone elses posts - I am NOT implying that they are stupid only that if I start posting a lot that they would be stupid), or complain about the moderator more just to get my post count up.

#21342  by nick11a

Mark Schweber wrote:I did not realize until now that you get neat designations when you reach certain post levels.

I guess I am just going to have start posting any stupid thought that comes into my mind (no offense meant for anyone elses posts - I am NOT implying that they are stupid only that if I start posting a lot that they would be stupid), or complain about the moderator more just to get my post count up.
Double-posting works too! :D

#21352  by octr202

An here all this time, until I read this thread, I thought that NJT board was beating the rest of us because of all the railroad news and issues, but I guess its really all about the titles. :wink:

#21371  by nick11a

octr202 wrote:An here all this time, until I read this thread, I thought that NJT board was beating the rest of us because of all the railroad news and issues, but I guess its really all about the titles. :wink:
...well its that and the fact that it is a cool railroad!

#21378  by njt4172

Nick,

Your on track to get 600 by the end of the week! you might shatter 1,000 by the end of July.....

Steve

#21383  by nick11a

njt4172 wrote:Nick,

Your on track to get 600 by the end of the week! you might shatter 1,000 by the end of July.....

Steve
I guess it's possible. The number of posts though doesn't mean a thing really except that I am enthusiastic about trains. There are those in this forum who know quite a bit more than me. They are the true veterans. I have only been a railfan for a year now so I am still in essense a newbie. But thanks though! :D