• The Honorary Nonsense 7277 Sideswipe Where's Cruiser Thread

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by Kaback9

Wow look at all the vendors.
  by Chessie GM50

'Me waiting for a Lock'

Please allow me...

by sullivan1985

I wanna have fun too!
Yeild.jpg
Last edited by sullivan1985 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:53 pm, edited 3 times in total.
  by Chessie GM50

sullivan1985 wrote:I wanna have fun too!
Yeild.jpg
The last line perfectly describes the Somerville circle. You've outdone me, I don't like being outdone (hits computer with aircraft aluminum baseball bat)
Last edited by Chessie GM50 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  by Uzi-Cat

Did anyone get their free tickets yet for complaining?
  by blockline4180

wpdj61 wrote:Did anyone get their free tickets yet for complaining?

Did the disguised 7-train get those tickets yet???? :P
  by boxcar

I did. But then I sold them and I'm OOS. Next time I'll use the corner store as a front.
  by Grump

I'll have the Ham & Swiss on Rye with an ORT please.
Actually I'll step that up to a Ham & Swiss with two One Ways...
  by sullivan1985

Grump wrote:I'll have the Ham & Swiss on Rye with an ORT please.
Would you like a monthly to go with that?
  by Jtgshu

Grump wrote:I'll have the Ham & Swiss on Rye with an ORT please.
Hang on - I can help ya with the sandwich - the cool guy on 67 im sure has some stashed away in the back!

Maybe NJT could install some old fashioned Automats that would vend food and tickets together??!?!?!?!

What a great idea!!! Sandwiches and tickets together!!!!

:)
  by Jtgshu

Chessie GM50 wrote:'Me waiting for a Lock'

Please allow me...

That is absolutely awesome!!!! See Sir, my popcorn is BETTER!!!!! I have a custom container!!!!

I was in the works to rent out the 3rd level of the Idiot Railfan Multi Multi Multi Multilevel as a popcorn and beer stand but talks fell through - the dirty peanut guy in Trenton won out :(

How can I compete with 100s of varieties of stinky, dirty, gross "peanuts" fresh from the streets of Trenton?????? He and the one eyed guy from the old Trenton Station Roy Rogers are teaming up to vend their wares apparently........

Oh well - maybe I can scrounge up a 1600 series Comet 1 and make it my own and just tack it on to various trains :) Ill steal the LB yard loco and bump the Club Car from its perch!!!!
  by Grump

Jtgshu wrote: Hang on - I can help ya with the sandwich - the cool guy on 67 im sure has some stashed away in the back!
67.... I'm sure theres a stolen bucket of KFC stashed somewhere.
  by sullivan1985

Jtgshu wrote:I was in the works to rent out the 3rd level of the Idiot Railfan Multi Multi Multi Multilevel as a popcorn and beer stand but talks fell through - the dirty peanut guy in Trenton won out
Ahh the Multi-Multi-Multi-Multilevel. Apparently some of the brass at NJT where not to thrilled with that one.
  by Jtgshu

Grump wrote:
Jtgshu wrote: Hang on - I can help ya with the sandwich - the cool guy on 67 im sure has some stashed away in the back!
67.... I'm sure theres a stolen bucket of KFC stashed somewhere.
I don't want any of Ernie's chicken - Ill get my own, and ill even pay for it!!!!
  by Raritan Express

sullivan1985 wrote:
Jtgshu wrote:I was in the works to rent out the 3rd level of the Idiot Railfan Multi Multi Multi Multilevel as a popcorn and beer stand but talks fell through - the dirty peanut guy in Trenton won out
Ahh the Multi-Multi-Multi-Multilevel. Apparently some of the brass at NJT where not to thrilled with that one.
Wasn't the rolling pub in a Comet V? Idiot Railfan, I think it's time to upgrade. :-D