• The Honorary Nonsense 7277 Sideswipe Where's Cruiser Thread

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by MBTA1016

This isn't nonsense. The first suspect was killed early this morning and the second suspect in the Boston bombings was captured tonight. Thanks for the support everyone gave to Boston. It's finally over and all of Massachusetts can finally relax. They messed with the wrong city and we beat terrorism again.
  by ACeInTheHole

I was watching news coverage of that yesterday morning and it was amazing how much law enforcement personnel was on the ground in that manhunt, I have never in my life seen anything like that.. That was insane, if you happen to see a police officer up there in Massachusetts in the coming weeks please send my compliments on a great job in that manhunt.

And Don to respond to you properly.. I do like midnight rider.. Need to sample more grateful dead
  by oknazevad

Don31 wrote:
Silverliner II wrote:while screeching out "Downtown Train"? I can do a good Rod impression...
Yes, but can you do Tom Waits? He wrote and recorded that song first. ;)
Yeah, but he didn't shoot his video at Hoboken Terminal!
  by 25Hz

Mbta fan wrote:This isn't nonsense. The first suspect was killed early this morning and the second suspect in the Boston bombings was captured tonight. Thanks for the support everyone gave to Boston. It's finally over and all of Massachusetts can finally relax. They messed with the wrong city and we beat terrorism again.
I got a text alert from a news feed i subscribe to when i was out at dinner with a friend, i said "oh they got him, the guy in boston" out loud and a bunch of people around me cheered.

Crime, it doesn't pay.
  by 25Hz

oknazevad wrote:
Don31 wrote:
Silverliner II wrote:while screeching out "Downtown Train"? I can do a good Rod impression...
Yes, but can you do Tom Waits? He wrote and recorded that song first. ;)
Yeah, but he didn't shoot his video at Hoboken Terminal!
Pop-up video erroneously has the city as newark in its little info bubble... Quite entertaining actually. :-D
  by Don31

beanbag wrote:And Don to respond to you properly.. I do like midnight rider.. Need to sample more grateful dead
Beanbag - No "Statesboro Blues"? And get to sampling the Dead!
  by ACeInTheHole

Don31 wrote:
beanbag wrote:And Don to respond to you properly.. I do like midnight rider.. Need to sample more grateful dead
Beanbag - No "Statesboro Blues"? And get to sampling the Dead!
That's a good one.. Statesboro Blues... Ha.. I completely forgot about Touch of Grey, that one and Truckin are the ones I like so far, Grateful dead is a little light, but they got some good stuff.. Ill be sampling more for sure when I have More time
  by morris&essex4ever

So today is National Pot Day, Hitler's birthday, and 5 months before the 5th anniversary of the infamous sideswipe between Red Bank and Middletown that started this nonsense. What a day! :)
  by Don31

morris&essex4ever wrote:So today is National Pot Day, Hitler's birthday, and 5 months before the 5th anniversary of the infamous sideswipe between Red Bank and Middletown that started this nonsense. What a day! :)
Mmmm....420 Day. Ahh, the good old days.....
  by Silverliner II

Don31 wrote:
morris&essex4ever wrote:So today is National Pot Day, Hitler's birthday, and 5 months before the 5th anniversary of the infamous sideswipe between Red Bank and Middletown that started this nonsense. What a day! :)
And today is 421 Day: National Surprise Drug Test Day. :-D
  by MBTA1016

Silverliner II wrote:
Don31 wrote:
Good point silverliner. Everyone forgets that drug tests are still used.
  by Don31

Silverliner II wrote:
Don31 wrote:
HaHaHa!! Very good. No worries here, I've been good for almost 4 years...
  by Silverliner II

No problem for me either, lol!!
  by MBTA1016

beanbag wrote:Hahahah good one Silverliner. Well hey I don't do that Stuff so a drug test would not be a problem for me :-D

Not to mention you would look really bad if you got caught doing it. :) Don't worry I don't do this stuff either.