• The Honorary Nonsense 7277 Sideswipe Where's Cruiser Thread

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by MBTA1016

Hope everyone is ok and no one is injured at the finish line of the Boston marathon. There was at least 2 explosions.
  by steemtrayn

morris&essex4ever wrote:I just realized, National Pot Day is exactly 5 months before the infamous sideswipe incident that started this thread.
Isn't that also Hitler's birthday?
  by MBTA1016

beanbag wrote:Yeah same to you Mbta fan, hope all you other posters are okay..

I'm fine, luckily I avoided the city all together today. If anyone has family in that area of Boston I hope they are fine. Boston will get whoever did this to our city. We don't back down and we never will.

Thoughts and prayers go to the first responders and the victims.
  by morris&essex4ever

steemtrayn wrote:
morris&essex4ever wrote:I just realized, National Pot Day is exactly 5 months before the infamous sideswipe incident that started this thread.
Isn't that also Hitler's birthday?
Yeah, it is.
  by ACeInTheHole

Love when I get a CNJ on my train.. This 854 set has 4102.. I'm a big time classic rock guy and the engine is older than most of my favorite songs.. Oh to have been a teenager when that engine was built..
  by Don31

beanbag wrote:Oh to have been a teenager when that engine was built..
That would be me..... :)
  by kilroy

beanbag wrote:Love when I get a CNJ on my train.. This 854 set has 4102.. I'm a big time classic rock guy and the engine is older than most of my favorite songs.. Oh to have been a teenager when that engine was built..
Just remember there is a downside. You knees would ache, your hair receeding, eye sight failing along with a whole host of other medical ailments. Trust me, old age s*cks (and I ain't THAT old yet).
  by Don31

kilroy wrote:
beanbag wrote:Love when I get a CNJ on my train.. This 854 set has 4102.. I'm a big time classic rock guy and the engine is older than most of my favorite songs.. Oh to have been a teenager when that engine was built..
Just remember there is a downside. You knees would ache, your hair receeding, eye sight failing along with a whole host of other medical ailments. Trust me, old age s*cks (and I ain't THAT old yet).
Hey! Speak for yourself! LOL
  by ACeInTheHole

Ha.. Come On Kilroy.. Gas was cheap.. American muscle was king... GG1s were alive and well.. Ha.. I'd have the old age problem regardless of hen I was born.. Haha sorry couldn't help it. Don, jealous. Haha.
  by Don31

beanbag wrote: Don, jealous. Haha.
It was a great time for sure beanbag. One of these days I'll hafta organize and catalog all my photos.
  by Silverliner II

kilroy wrote:
*stands on the front platform of 4102, plays air guitar and sings*
I used to rock and roll all night
But now my hair's turning grey!
I have to get to bed by 9
Rub on a tube of Ben-Gay!!
  by ACeInTheHole

You would come in with something like that Silverliner... Hahahaha appreciate the laugh. And Don I would love to see those.
  by Silverliner II

beanbag wrote:You would come in with something like that Silverliner... Hahahaha appreciate the laugh. And Don I would love to see those.
*bows* thank yew, thank yew...