• Pullman coaches at RMLI: It's not a lost cause

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by CP Rail

7285 are you and LI Joe Still going To Help work on The Pullman Cars at RMLI or is it Over Just Asking.

Thank You

by Long Island 7285

I dont care what any one thre thinks of me or what, i know that work can be done and if i have to i make somthing happen. i just think that its bullshit what is going on, and history repets its self. lets hope that this time when 39 comes home it will actully steam again, and not become a waist of taxpayers money. and when 39s boiler/tender comes back, the focus will be souly on 39 and a total forgetting of the pullmans. i dont thing 39 will be alowd to lead the scoot. well lets get the ball rolling, i dont like that no one is trying to even move, the potentical is huge and its a pandoras box it opened.

by LIRRNOVA55

This is insane now. Everybody spells bad, even i do it. But everybody talks about badmouthing a moderator or a admin but when it happens to antoher member the other just laughs. . . this board needs some rules laid down . . that actually will stick.

by Crabman1130

You don't have to spell to get you view across. I can see what 7285 is talking about. This is a RR forum not an English class. Lets keep on focus and stop bad mouthing each other.

The cars need work and it would be a shame to let them rot. I for one would give time to help save the cars.

So 7285 you job is working.

by Long Island 7285

If any one wants to dick me around about my spelling please do so in a PM

if you want to take me seriously then come out to RMLI or ask to meet me somewhere and we can in person discuess plans, im sorry is my miss spelling offends anyone but learn to deal with it. not everyone in this world is a notch 8 speller nor a English teacher.

and too all you saintly spellers that never F up let me tell you all now, that i have had some hell of a hard time decoding what ever the hell it was that some of you tried to spell so perfictly.

if we were all perfict thre would be no impurities and we would not be at war with Iraq. oops im sorry to rip u a new rear end here but thats life you just like me have to live with it, and if you dont like free speach the leave.

also. if you or any one wants to carry this conversation out. please do so in a PM as i dont want the Lockmonster to attack this topic.

by Otto Vondrak

Guess what? You're all getting a "time out." Seems like this thread started out with the best of intentions, though.

7285, I'm teling you for the last time: COOL IT. Keep your emotions in check, and please, just try to pay more attention to your typing. We all make mistakes.

-otto-