Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Slippy

I bought the entire line as well. There are some big RR shows the Northeast that if the designer is interested should think about expanding the brand a little.
  by PUMA

Thanks for the post. Ive been trying to get a hold of a LIRR tee. Is this the same person that sells graphics tees that you see many people in HSF wearing? It is different than whats on the page.
  by Publius Plunkett

I like these shirts. I am interested in future designs. I'll keep checking on the site. Maybe the company will make an email alert that will let us know when future designs come out.
  by Kelly&Kelly

We were told that the remaining part of our order was being mailed today. So many people have asked where they can get one.

I washed mine and the American-made shirt didn't shrink. Now I don't have to worry about walking around the office looking like Baby Hughie.

Can't wait to see the colorful ones too.
  by NYCrails

I hope in the future there are plans for zip up sweaters.
  by Slippy

PUMA, no, this is a fresh design and the first of probably many variations the designer will run. Are you referring to the conductor who does seat check art?

The pullover is very soft and like Kelly said, doesn't shrink.
  by PUMA

Slippy wrote:PUMA, no, this is a fresh design and the first of probably many variations the designer will run. Are you referring to the conductor who does seat check art?

The pullover is very soft and like Kelly said, doesn't shrink.
Im referring to a design best described as a cartoon looking train on the back of the tee. I asked somebody who had one and they mentioned could be an engineer that sells them in the cafe every so often..

But I received the diesel super quickly like next day shipped. Great design. Unfortunetely the MUs were sold out. Cant wait to see what LIRR Customs has in store in the future..
  by Datenail

I received my shirts from a friend that ordered. Excellent design and good quality. I would like a zippered sweatshirt. We'll see what they come up with.
  by Bad Luck

Excellent quality.. very comfortable shirts that look sharp. Would definitely recommend to anybody on the fence about purchasing, both now and in the future.

Looking forward to seeing everything else down the pipeline.
  by MattAmity90

I ordered the MU Muscle shirt, and it will ship out on the 21st?
  by Kelly&Kelly

An MU Muscle shirt has made me a chick magnet.
  by Publius Plunkett

I got the hoodie. Looking all gangsta'. I was in Penn and I knew people were showing me more respect now. Is it true that they are going to come out with a Casey Jones edition? Something with an Engineer hat or outline of one in the hood so that it looks like you're wearing an Engineer hat when the hood is up?
  by Bad Luck

Publius, rumor has it that the Casey Jones edition will have built in overalls too! Comes with an optional plastic pocket watch if you really want to show that you mean business.
  by LIRRcustoms.com

Thanks for the great feedback, guys. Although we didn't intend anyone to look "gangsta" with our designs, we are glad you enjoy the products!

We just announced a new shirt design last night that's called "the East End" featuring a DM30 between NYC and Montauk. Only very few shirts were made, so if you're interested, pick one up today @ http://www.lirrcustoms.com. Check back soon for more new designs!
eastend-back-shirt(navy)rr.net.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by MattAmity90

I wouldn't use the word "gangsta" because that it such an immature term, we will wear the with LIRR pride, hometown pride, and our love for trains! :-D