• Indonesia Railways

• Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.
Discussion about railroad topics everywhere outside of Canada and the United States.

Moderators: Komachi, David Benton

by Ronal U18C Indonesia

mtuandrew wrote:
Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:A train stop atsome station
Do you mean a limited-stop train that skips most stations, as opposed to a local train that stops at all (or nearly all) stations?
That's right, because comfort, security of passenger are very take into account
  by andrewjw

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:
andrewjw wrote:
andrewjw wrote:What is a Gayabaru Malam Utara train assistance?
What is "stanformation"?
What is an "eating power station coach"?
-_- a Kertajaya train, a trainset arrangment, a coach that's inside there is a generator room and restaurant room
Please don't be rude? I honestly don't know what those terms mean. "Stanformation" isn't an english word. I wasn't sure what a 'train assistance' was. (I'm still not sure.)

Are you sure yet, the stanformation word aren't from English? But, the Wikipedia He says too
Please find me an english-language webpage where the word 'stanformation' is used
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

andrewjw wrote:
andrewjw wrote:
What is "stanformation"?
-_- a Kertajaya train, a trainset arrangment, a coach that's inside there is a generator room and restaurant room
Please don't be rude? I honestly don't know what those terms mean. "Stanformation" isn't an english word. I wasn't sure what a 'train assistance' was. (I'm still not sure.)

Are you sure yet, the stanformation word aren't from English? But, the Wikipedia He says too
Please find me an english-language webpage where the word 'stanformation' is used
In fact I mean, stamformation, wrong writting, sorry
  by andrewjw

andrewjw wrote:
andrewjw wrote:
What is "stanformation"?

That's not a word I can find either, can you find me a place it is used? I'm still trying to figure out what it means.
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

andrewjw wrote:
andrewjw wrote:
andrewjw wrote:
What is "stanformation"?

That's not a word I can find either, can you find me a place it is used? I'm still trying to figure out what it means.

Yeeees this's the habit of calling of the wrong term a trainset arrangment, evidentlyyyy doesn't a stanformation but a compossed
Last edited by Ronal U18C Indonesia on Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Sory" a thousands yeeees ^_^
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

mtuandrew wrote:Moderator Note: I appreciate your posts, Ronal, but they're somewhat hard to decipher still. I've merged all of them into a single thread about Indonesia Railways - do you mind keeping them there?

Also, keep in mind that we don't need the timetables posted here since we can find those on the Indonesia State Railways website. If you want to talk about something unique to your country's railway system (like the new rail line you described, unique or older equipment, or a type of train that doesn't commonly exist elsewhere) please do, but a description of a standard train isn't necessary. Thanks!

Whoever if you would try it out hehehehehe
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Faster 4 month's than Me, he was born, Gumarang train entered service a Pasarsenen-Surabaya Pasarturi destination, this train from Area Operation 1 Jakarta, this train're a mixed class train(executive+business+economy). Everyday He was stop at
1. Jatinegara
2. Bekasi
3. Cikampek
4. Haurgeulis
5. Jatibarang
6. Cirebon, Kejaksan and Prujakan
7. Tegal
8. Pekalongan
9. Semarang, Tawang and Poncol
10. Cepu
11. Bojonegoro
with a trainset arrangment
1. CC206/4/3/1 DE locomotive series
2. "Cargo" letter livery baggage coach
3. 2 economy coach(AC)
4. 3 business coach(AC)
5. Eating and power station coach
6. Eating coach
7. 4 executive coach with a diverse window(airplane style, wide style, rounded rectangle style) | 8. Power coach. He ussually use a trainset from Jakarta Kota rolling stock depots, He name taken from in sankskrit the wich mean of mousedeer, He the live slogan're a EVERYONE'S TUNE, just like human use words He-His all Hehehehehe…

Any want to openvoice or question? If you want to openvoice please mention a mixed class train in you country
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Have a Purbaya's nickname and feeder train(inthe past), is Logawa the Area Operation 5 Purwokerto train launched inthe 1999. Logawa are longdistance train connect from Purwokerto to Jember, Logawa stop at
Rambipuji
Tanggul
Klakah
Probolinggo
Pasuruan
Sidoarjo
Wonokromo
Surabaya Gubeng : locomotive shrink place continue to Purwokerto
Mojokerto
Jombang
Kertosono
Nganjuk
Wilangan
Caruban
Madiun
Sragen
Purwosari
Lempuyangan
Wates
Kutoarjo
Kebumen
Karanganyar
Gombong
Sumpiuh
Purwokerto
Logawa everyday use a trainset from Purwokerto rolling stock depots and Kutoarjo rolling stock depots for backups compossed by
1. CC201/3/4/6 locomotive
2. Baggage coach(same as Gumarang train) or from business coach retrofited
3. 7 economy coach(AC)
4. Passenger seat eating and power station coach, fact ofthis train formely have a feeder connect to Cilacap, compossed by
1. Double traction of D301 DH or BB201 DE locomotive series
2. 2/3 Economy coach

Logawa name takenfrom Purwokerto's river

Any openvoice if you country have a LDT and feeder inthe formely?
Last edited by Ronal U18C Indonesia on Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
  by johnthefireman

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:If you want to openvoice please mention a mixed class train in you country
In countries where the railways are British-influenced, the term "mixed train" generally refers to a train that has both passenger and freight in the same train. They are very rare or even non-existent these days.
  by johnthefireman

Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote: a trainset arrangment, evidentlyyyy doesn't a stanformation but a compossed
If by "compossed" you mean "composite", that term would have been applied to a coach, not a train, in English-speaking railways. A composite coach would have more than one type or class of accommodation in it.
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Mr moderator or member, whyn't try an Indonesia train? Now, a railways service in Indonesia are more good

(OOT)
  by johnthefireman

I'd love to try an Indonesian train. There is just the small matter of the air fare from here to Indonesia to be taken care of...
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

Corection : The Gumarang name in sanskrit wichmean BULL
  by Ronal U18C Indonesia

johnthefireman wrote:
Ronal U18C Indonesia wrote:If you want to openvoice please mention a mixed class train in you country
In countries where the railways are British-influenced, the term "mixed train" generally refers to a train that has both passenger and freight in the same train. They are very rare or even non-existent these days.
That's right now a passenger train that mixed with a clossed car are rarely, becauseeee this train was operate again, will be called train extraordinary