• Aug 5th-8th Lackawanna F3 exscrusion

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

by ChrisU

I heard there is supposed to be a Lackawanna F3 exscursion departing Hoboken Terminal on Aug 5th for Youngstown,OH over the Erie mainline does anybody know what time it leaves Hoboken?
  by 56-57

You'd think someone would have notified the owners of the Lackawanna F3s about this.

-Micah
  by ChrisU

Nope it said it in the July issue of Railpace whats the prr exscursion?
  by ChrisU

It called it the Erie limited exscursion so maybe it doesn't have the F3s but anyway does anyone know what time it leaves Hoboken Terminal?
  by chuchubob

It's now called Pacific Express. PRR E8's 5711 and 5809 will be the power, departing Hoboken Terminal at 0700 Aug 5.
  by Jtgshu

56-57 wrote:You'd think someone would have notified the owners of the Lackawanna F3s about this.

-Micah
HAHAHAHAH details details :)

Where are the keys hanging, i wanna take em for a spin around the block
  by blockline4180

Jtgshu wrote:
56-57 wrote:You'd think someone would have notified the owners of the Lackawanna F3s about this.

-Micah
HAHAHAHAH details details :)

Where are the keys hanging, i wanna take em for a spin around the block

Seriously, that would actually be more fitting!! But if they ran it out of Hoboken they can take it for a spin down to Hackettstown and back using both lines....

i'm starting the Candy bar fundraiser tomorrow! :-)

Contact the ARHS and Tri-State
  by ChrisU

chuchubob wrote:It's now called Pacific Express. PRR E8's 5711 and 5809 will be the power, departing Hoboken Terminal at 0700 Aug 5.
Thanks I'm a personal friend with Bennet Levin.
  by 56-57

Thanks for the entertainment.
  by SecaucusJunction

blockline4180 wrote:

Seriously, that would actually be more fitting!! But if they ran it out of Hoboken they can take it for a spin down to Hackettstown and back using both lines....

i'm starting the Candy bar fundraiser tomorrow! :-)

Contact the ARHS and Tri-State

If I see you in the drivers' seat of that thing, I'll be running far away from the tracks....
  by 56-57

Maybe we would start the Anthrascouts and go door to door with candy bars and used brake shoes.

-Micah
  by blockline4180

56-57 wrote:Maybe we would start the Anthrascouts and go door to door with candy bars and used brake shoes.

-Micah
LOL, yes!
  by ChrisU

56-57 wrote:Thanks for the entertainment.
Your welcome but next time you have to buy tickets Gold is 30$,Silver is 15$,and Bronze tickets are 5$.
  by waldwickrailfan

i think the route it's taking is the Monty Boonty. aka the ex-erie DL&W