• Engineers forgetting to turn on headlights... common?

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

by GOLDEN-ARM

"OBTUSE", I can say it.......... :P "Counter intelligence" must not be working, as we ALL just found you.............. :P

by SRS125

GOLDEN-ARM wrote:"OBTUSE", I can say it.......... :P "Counter intelligence" must not be working, as we ALL just found you.............. :P
best of luck when the ship I happen to be on ties up in its home port for 3 month lay over. I jump anouther one the same day sents 1/1/06 have been on at leased 68 fraghters. I live else in the world which means I'm always four steps ahead of eveyone else :wink:

by jg greenwood

SRS125 wrote:
GOLDEN-ARM wrote:"OBTUSE", I can say it.......... :P "Counter intelligence" must not be working, as we ALL just found you.............. :P
best of luck when the ship I happen to be on ties up in its home port for 3 month lay over. I jump anouther one the same day sents 1/1/06 have been on at leased 68 fraghters. I live else in the world which means I'm always four steps ahead of eveyone else :wink:
The point of my rhetorical post went right over your head. Why am I not surprised?

by LCJ

I think he lives in Lalaland.