• Encounter With CSX Police @ Buffalo Central Terminal

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New York State.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by SRS125

If you want to know something about railroad police I can tell you that they are lazy. My Uncle is a Shariffs deputy in Cayuga County Up untill about 8 years ago Weedsport used to be in his patroling district he recalls haveing to go to a few car/train related accdents and a couple accdents involoveing people geting run over by trains. He could not beleve how lazy they rilly are.
1.) they show up like they own the place and they think they are runing the whole show there not sents my uncle was in charge of the investagation being the first on seen.
2.) they don't do any real work they show up long enough to ask for copys of the accdent report then leave.

My uncle maked it clear that these guys are fat lazy brain dead morons and he always made it clear that he did not want them near an accdent seen becouce they don't know what there doing there just hot shots with a sacurity licenece.

by LCJ

I can put up with the low level of literacy on the part of the previous poster, but we shouldn't have to tolerate broad brush, blanket statements such as the one above.

Whenever someone expresses that any group of people is composed of individuals who are all _______ (anything), that's a statement of bigotry and ignorance.

I happen to know many members of this particular group who are anything but "lazy," thus disproving anyone's statement that they all are.

by Otto Vondrak

I'm sorry, I've had enough of this. I'm locking this thread, it's run its course, and I think we've run out of original thought here.

-otto-