• Summer 2011 Photos

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by northjerseybuff

I will try and kick it off!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by cruiser939

Oh boy, That's my favorite screaming thunderbox!

I don't think you can make anything official since you don't have any actual authority here. Now if one of the mods were to endorse this thread then...

BTW, I want a revival of the official delay thread. That one was fun.
  by northjerseybuff

Anderson st
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
  by nick11a

I really don't care to have an ongoing photo thread.... and I really don't want to make anything in here "official." In my eyes, the only way there can be an "Official NJT Photo Thread" is if it is endorsed by NJT.... which obviously, it is not.

Mod's Note: Renamed the thread to be more generic.
  by northjerseybuff

from the archives
  by northjerseybuff

last one for today..taken by me in 1993 from the same spot as the first image I posted!
  by northjerseybuff

Sorry about the quality of the last one. I was 12 at the time and the older stuff has taken a beating...obviously my skills have improved somewhat and my camera. Cheers!
  by ScottTheNiceGuy

Wow....why is there no auto resizing on this forum?
  by Jtgshu

Holy giant pictures Batman!

:)
  by Uzi-Cat

too big, too big ,. too, big. too big.........

and thats no bs

-A
  by northjerseybuff

how do you autosize them?
  by Roadgeek Adam

Jtgshu wrote:Holy giant pictures Batman!

:)
Thanks Robin.

The new name is Summer 2011 thread, yet the photo at Anderson Street is in the middle of winter, fail there.

by nomis

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wind ... windows-xp scroll down halfway and click on Image Resizer & Install It. When you have a graphic file, right click on it and select Image Resize. Or else buy Photoshop :-P

(this post is brought to you by a mac :-))

PS adding images into posts has a pixel count, attachments however have no constraint.
  by sullivan1985

Uploading as an attachment will upload the image at full resolution. Try using Flickr or other photo services. Flickr will maintain full resolution but will allow you the share other resolutions generated by the source image. I believe NS3010 has shared pics via Flickr here before.
  by JasW

nomis wrote:http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/wind ... windows-xp scroll down halfway and click on Image Resizer & Install It. When you have a graphic file, right click on it and select Image Resize. Or else buy Photoshop :-P

(this post is brought to you by a mac :-))

PS adding images into posts has a pixel count, attachments however have no constraint.
Or, if you are using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer -- something I would highly recommend -- simply right click on the image and select View Image, which allows you to view the photo automagically resized to your browser window.