Railroad Forums 

• Southwest New Hampshire

• Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.
Discussion relating to the pre-1983 B&M and MEC railroads. For current operations, please see the Pan Am Railways Forum.

Moderator: MEC407

#1629109  by findmeinnh

I'm looking for Manchester Milford line photograph of the Baboosic stop located in Amherst NH. This stop included an awning type building in 1901 with service between 1901 and 1926. The Heritage Commission in Amherst NH is interested in collecting all information regarding this stop and especially a picture of the building. Our goal is to replicate the building on location on the rails to trails. If you have any idea on where I can find this, please point me in the right direction. Someone wrote a post on this site in 2013, that there was a calendar with a photo of the train that was used on this rail line.
 #1629111  by jaymac

If you haven't already tried, I'd suggest the B&MRRHS. Their archives may contain info you're looking for.
 #1629708  by jbvb

The "Boston & Maine Railway Corporation" and "Boston & Maine, Depots and Structures" groups on FB include some station picture fans. There's also the "BM-RR at groups.io" email group. BM-RR's archives are public and can be viewed on the groups.io site - they go back at least 16 years to its beginning as BM_RR at yahoogroups.com.