• "Danger, Will Robinson! Danger!" (now with picture

• Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.
Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Paul

Just thought I would give my buddies here on the LIRR forum a heads up that I will be comming east somethime in June. Not too sure how much time I will be able to spend on the Island, but a trip to RMLI and maybe O/B see 35 as well is in the works.
Lock up your women and hide yer pets! :wink:
Last edited by Paul on Wed Jun 01, 2005 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by emfinite

Paul,

Didn't get to meet you the first time around (the last time you were here), but I'm definitely looking forward to it this time! Keep in touch!

Joe

by Long Island 7285

what day you are going to the museum? at liest I dont have to see a UP harald on 39 again hahah.

maby a Keystone on the canllanger OR the 4-8-4. :wink:

by Richard Glueck

The proper quote is, "Warning Will Robinson! Warning!"

You can't take Californians anywhere.

by Paul

I for one do yet know exactly when I will be on the Island. Most of the time will be spent in the Adirondacks on 7th Lake at Inlet, or bothering old friends on the Adirondack Scenic RR. Hmm..I wonder if I can weedle some throttle time on the RS-3 they have. I will try to come down and spend a few days visiting with dear sweet sister.
Also enclosed is a picture of my next major project out here. Once I get done on the locomotive I am currently doing now. The ugly red monster is only about 50 miles from where I am now, stranded in U.P. land with a broken coupler...since May13th! Go figure.
BTW, Richard...I stand corrected. :-D Image

by Richard Glueck

But the red monster has pedigree! She's a beauty!