Railroad Forums 

• B&M North Billerica Shops

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#22213  by P2c3689

Sheerly for my own curiosity, does anyone know of any collections of recent photos of the B&M North Billerica shops ?

Regards,
Trevor H.

#36990  by NellsChoo

People keep saying security is tight there. My only experience was about a year ago on a weekend. A Guilford cop was following us as I played dumb driving around. Quite frankly, I don't see what the big deal is. I mean, if a terrorist took out Billerica, I'm sure something could be set up quick to take the place of at least the dispatchers. Then again, I could be wrong...

A co-worker says there is a spot that isn't B&M property where you can sneak up and take photos, but he hasn't been in that area for years. Is there really much to see, I wonder?

#41547  by CSX Conductor

go to this sight>>>

http://photos.nerail.org/

search by Guilford under railroad specific, I havent seen any shots in a few weeks..........,most shots people posted have been of the 'dead-line'

#316330  by Pete

I stumbled across this completely by accident recently and as in many cases in which I see streets with no signs or security I follow my curiosity as they're implicitly public ways.

In any case, I tried several streets in what I presume is the complex being discussed, realized there was no way out the other side, and went back out the way I came. I didn't see another soul in the whole place.