Railroad Forums 

• Interior colors of the Laurentian passenger cars.

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1638029  by jagc1969

Hello everyone,
I've got the composition of the "Laurentian" in H0 scale (Walthers) and I would like to detail more the interior of those cars. I found many photos of the outside but none of the inside. Could someone give me some idea about the colors of the interior of those cars (floor, roofs, seats...) please?

Thank you so much.

Best regards.

Juan Antonio.
 #1638046  by NaugyRR

I don't have anything in my library, but you might be able to contact the Bridge Line Historical Society for help. If anyone would have the info it'd be them... https://bridge-line.org/