Railroad Forums 

• LOCK-LOCK-LOCK-LOCK-LOCK

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#148159  by NASHVILLE-NEWBIE

Hey guys I am in my third week of conductor school at AMDG----I am personally glad that I DID IT. If you have any questions you can email me at [email protected]. The 2 instructors that I have -have over 80 years of rail service between them. They are both retired CSX employees with alot of stories and knowledge.
I agree with the guys on this message board-as I feel that our forum moderator has no clue to what real life is about. As a matter of fact I have found a post on here where he states that he is only 17 years old-----I guess they are hurting for moderator's.
I guess that when you are 17 you cannot grasp on to the idea that some peolple may be making changes in their life for the well being of their families and that they have MAJOR QUESTIONS TO ASK!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,

Nashville-newbie
 #148190  by sleepy

haha, i just turned 18, can i be moderator? And yes, i agree that some questions (like pay) should be answered without any interference.