Railroad Forums 

• csx application

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1229484  by jesse.d

I submitted an application to CSX for a utility worker a month ago. My application has been in hireing manager review since the day i submitted it and i would like to know if this status had any signifacant meaning or if I wont know till they contact me. This is the 3ed application I have put in and Im really anxious to find out if I will be getting an interview or if im going to get the big fat not accepted again. If anyone has any information that would be great thanks.
 #1230156  by benton

I applied as a conductor. Got an interview after about four months. It seems as though a lot of these positions are "potential" positions, like forecasts of what they might need. Don't be surprised if you wait several months.
 #1239024  by jesse.d

benton wrote:I applied as a conductor. Got an interview after about four months. It seems as though a lot of these positions are "potential" positions, like forecasts of what they might need. Don't be surprised if you wait several months.
Thank you for the responce, I'm still waiting to hear from them and my status has not changed I'm just hopping to hear from them soon.