Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by mncommuter

Also, the 4 train will get passengers to Yankee Stadium. They're playing at home all weekend.
  by Jo24Sam

...AND the 4 train is LOCAL between 42 and 125 this weekend. Hey MNRR -This is NOT the best of ideas with the Yankees home. They should have kept SOME Mt Vernon expresses that go to buses to Yonkers. I feel for the poor upper Hudson commuters sitting on a LOCAL 4 train with the usual Yankee overcrowding just to get to Woodlawn... then they still have to bus, then train to get home.
  by Amtrak7

Jo24Sam wrote:...AND the 4 train is LOCAL between 42 and 125 this weekend. Hey MNRR -This is NOT the best of ideas with the Yankees home. They should have kept SOME Mt Vernon expresses that go to buses to Yonkers. I feel for the poor upper Hudson commuters sitting on a LOCAL 4 train with the usual Yankee overcrowding just to get to Woodlawn... then they still have to bus, then train to get home.
Wrong half of the Lex, the 4/5 is running local between Brooklyn Bridge and 42nd. (although I clearly remember that being 42 to 125 earlier this week)
  by RestrictOnTheHanger

It's 14th-42nd. Took a 5 local at 33rd this evening. I still don't undestand the rationale of stuffing the pax onto the 4.
  by Terminal Proceed

ENOUGH - this is NOT Subway Chat