• The Honorary Nonsense 7277 Sideswipe Where's Cruiser Thread

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by 25Hz

ApproachMedium wrote:
NJT4115 wrote:I have officially claimed Page 99 ;)

Cool story bro.
  by MBTA1016

I got something that will top everything. Turns out Massachusetts has allocated $2.4 million in welfare to people that have died. This is unbelievable but not surprised.

On a side note, Happy Memorial Day and thanks to our troops. Yes I know its two days late.
  by 25Hz

Mbta fan wrote:I got something that will top everything. Turns out Massachusetts has allocated $2.4 million in welfare to people that have died. This is unbelievable but not surprised.
Sounds like a case of too little too late. ;)

Goodnight everybody!
  by NJT4115

As King of Page 99, I will begin by talking about nonsense.

Did anyone see the last Office episode?
  by 25Hz

NJT4115 wrote:As King of Page 99, I will begin by talking about nonsense.

Did anyone see the last Office episode?

by MBTA1016

I forgot to watch the last office episode. Back to your regularly scheduled nonsense unless its delayed by a breakdown of people's minds. :)
  by 25Hz

Mbta fan wrote:I forgot to watch the last office episode. Back to your regularly scheduled nonsense unless its delayed by a breakdown of people's minds. :)
  by nomis

For the thread ... T-5 entries to Page 100 ...

May I present the real TREnecNYP ...
  by NJT4115

Unless I conquer Page 100 myself :)
  by MBTA1016

The best nonsense would be the government fixing the budget for good and Obama getting impeached for the IRS as Benghazi issues.

Thoughts and prayers go out to Oklahoma. #OklahomaStrong
  by 25Hz

Mbta fan wrote:The best nonsense would be the government fixing the budget for good and Obama getting impeached for the IRS as Benghazi issues.

by lirr42

FIRST POST ON PAGE 100!

I hereby present this plaque to all who have contributed over the years (click for larger, less blurred image):
  by oknazevad

I feel so proud! I'd like to thank the Academy, my parents, and God for giving me such a blessing and opportunity!