Railroad Forums 

• Oil Power in D1

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

#1152954  by KSmitty

I'm trying to compile a list of all the foreign power that has traveled across D1. I've got the first few trains covered pretty well I think, but recently darkness and classes have prevented me from catching much in the way of trains. I've attached my list so far and would appreciate any input. I'm looking for info on D1 specifically, but I think only one loaded oil train has come into the state with just Pan Am power. They swapped out a warbonnet leader (971?) and the other BNSF units for 5 Pan Am SD40's. So any information you have on oil trains across the system should be applicable.

Thanks!
 #1217729  by KSmitty

Just to update the file, months later.
I've got it as complete as I can, its up to date as of today 9/26/2013. The most recent train was over a month ago, so its stopped growing for now...

Compiled from various public resources, as well as friends who provide extra eyes, so a thanks to anyone who posted here, on NERail or RRPA!