Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Long Island 7285

Peanuts,

Thats a good one :wink:

Neil you need some coaching in that dept. :wink: pretend the ten rednecks are 10 503's and your ball is a shopping cart, you wana put the 503's OOS on one hit. :-D
  by N340SG

9385 does not have the M-3 type sash...9386 does, on both sides.

by M1 9147

Umm, thanks Peanuts, and its nice to have a fan club at my lanes, LOL!!!!!!!! Any other takers at my lanes?????? PS 2008/2031 is nice to keep in line, huh?

by Long Island 7285

Bowling tip #2 for neil.

Pretend your ball is DM503 and the pins are 10 shoping cart on the main, and you job is to hit them all off the track trying not caus a fire.. (gutter ball)

happy bowling :wink: :-D

by M1 9147

Oh gosh, another comment, thanks Joe, and I'll remember that. Yeah I got to take my prime target there! Boy, now lets get back to the threads here!

by Peanuts

Neil,

You need a bowling ball the size of engine 503 to knock all tn pins down!!!

By the way, 2008 and 2031 do quite well thank you!

by M1 9147

Gosh man I knew a LIRR engineer from my bowling lanes when I saw one, oh geez! See ya Thursday, and I'm on lanes 1, and 2 for starters. PS, I think you saw the 503 enscripted on my glove as well as a mini pic!

by Peanuts

Hey, I didnt make it that hard to identify myself. Anyone that knows my nickname in a bowling alley could figure out where I got my sign in name from. I mean honestly now, think about it. Oh wait, thats right you didnt believe it when my buddy, the Kebler elf, told you what I did for a living.

Also, as a side note, since I am a Met fan, and they are having a good week with trades and signings I want you to wear the 7 shirt.

Thanks...

by M1 9147

But I don't have a 7 shirt. Ok, now I'll either have to wear my N, or A. Uh whats love got to do with it???? Everything!!!!!!!

by Long Island 7285

N or A dont serve shea Neil.

by li7039

maby we can get the lirr to move 503 to shea

that would make yo happy wouldent it

by LIRRNOVA55

forget shay. . have them tow it to Naporano. .

by Long Island 7285

have NYA put it behind the GP10, so Neil can visit it lol

by li7039

Long Island 7285 wrote:have NYA put it behind the GP10, so Neil can visit it lol
lol

by M1 9147

Nah, Morris Park will serve better. Lets not go far.