• My G-guage Empire...6' at a time!

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by Cosmo

Recent action from a month or two ago:
The work train from Bartlet arrives ay Sawyers, making it's "Spring cleaning" rounds.
Here they are taking the siding.
Shortly afte they tie down in the modest Sawyer Yard, RYWJ arrives from Rigby...
...taking the main...

... and charging up the notch behind MEC 612
While Extra 565 waits for the clear.

Sometime later, in the 1970's,...
...someone snapped this shot with an KODAK instamatic. :wink:
  by jwhite07

Cosmo, that is just "finest kind" stuff there!!
  by Cosmo

Thanks man! :smile:
  by Desertdweller

Cosmo, that really looks great!

I especially liked the ground level shots, in particular the one showing the station bay window.

You've really got the situation covered, indoors and out.

I planted potatoes and onions today, but no trains for my garden. They will have to be content in the basement.

Les
  by Cosmo

Desertdweller wrote:Cosmo, that really looks great!

I especially liked the ground level shots, in particular the one showing the station bay window.

You've really got the situation covered, indoors and out.

I planted potatoes and onions today, but no trains for my garden. They will have to be content in the basement.

Les
Yeah, I like making "realistic perpective" shots. I love that G gauge is big enough you can get the camera right in there and not loose focus. (DSLR's are wonderful things :wink: )