Railroad Forums 

• Modeling Susquehanna (NYSW)

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#689989  by NYSW3000

my main modeling focus is the NYSW . I started this thread to see if anyone else models or roster susquehanna models.
 #690257  by Otto Vondrak

NYSW3000 wrote:my main modeling focus is the NYSW . I started this thread to see if anyone else models or roster susquehanna models.
Awesome... please share examples of your modeling here!
 #1117832  by Steve F45

For the newer engines I was told to use floquil BNSF Yellow. There is a facebook group for NYSW modelers with some helpfull stuff.
here's a few of my NYSW models i've painted.
the cabless model is 3014 i was doing for a customer.
Im currently working on another 3014 for myself and eventually will more SD60'S.