Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by RPM2Night

When were those videos taken? Looks fairly recent, by the progress on that building going up on the north side of Westbury Station. Pretty cool videos.

by Frank

RPM2Night wrote:When were those videos taken? Looks fairly recent, by the progress on that building going up on the north side of Westbury Station. Pretty cool videos.
They were taken last week.

by RPM2Night

I'll give it to ya, you've got balls. I'm careful about revealing my camera on the station platforms, and I keep my camera put away while on the train. No one said anything about you videoing?

by Frank

RPM2Night wrote:I'll give it to ya, you've got balls. I'm careful about revealing my camera on the station platforms, and I keep my camera put away while on the train. No one said anything about you videoing?
Thanks. I keep my camera out of sight usually, although the engineer sometimes blows the horn when I'm taking pictures and videos on the platform.

by MACTRAXX

Frank: As long as you got a good clean front window! Both the high-strength safety glass as well as plexiglass are used. As long as there are M3s around the RFW will not be a thing of the past on the LIRR! MACTRAXX