Railroad Forums 

• Join CTRG!

• A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts
A forum for teen railroad enthusiasts

Moderator: TAMR213

#47560  by Joe

Hey all you teen railfans from across the country (and especially the Chicagoland area.) I urge you all to join the Chicago Teen Railfan Group, cuz we have very few members currently :( . We might consider changing the name later on, but so far we are all from Chicagoland. Tell all your railfan friends about us, we can use as many members as we can get! And maybe someday, we might all meet each other! (Yeah right.) We are trying to make a site where teens can talk about trains, without them annoying adults getting in the way. :-D This group was created by teen railfans, for teen railfans! Join NOW!

http://www.CTRGroup.org

#47616  by AmtrakFan

Joe,
You can count me in.

AmtrakFan

#47662  by TAMR213

Have you ever also considered joining the TAMR? It's a really great orginization, that is similar to what your trying to form, but on a larger scale with more conventions, shows, railfaning, and model railroading. And belive it or not, a lot of the 125 or so members have actually met at least 1 other TAMR member in person.

#47684  by AmtrakFan

TAMR213 wrote:Have you ever also considered joining the TAMR? It's a really great orginization, that is similar to what your trying to form, but on a larger scale with more conventions, shows, railfaning, and model railroading. And belive it or not, a lot of the 125 or so members have actually met at least 1 other TAMR member in person.
How do you join?

AmtrakFan

#109723  by AmtrakFan

We are now www.ctrgroup.net

JOHN POSHEPNY
CTRG ADMIN

#133530  by MetraRy

glad to see the website is back

#133542  by AmtrakFan

MetraRy wrote:glad to see the website is back
Thanks!!!!!!!
 #147723  by Amtrak31

We've now installed a Gallery for members to post their photos.

#148417  by CoastStarlight99

Wish I was in the midwest, I am in California..you guys should start a Nation Teen Railfan group or something...

#148463  by AmtrakFan

CoastStarlight99 wrote:Wish I was in the midwest, I am in California..you guys should start a Nation Teen Railfan group or something...
Anton,
You can still join we have people from New England, Souteast, Southwest, Midwest everywhere.
 #148466  by Amtrak31

Yes, please join. You're more than welcome too. :-)

#148646  by CoastStarlight99

Okay!! Where is the join section on the site?

Thanks-