Discussion of the past and present operations of the Long Island Rail Road.

Moderator: Liquidcamphor

by Clemuel

Permit me to be among the first to congratulate Emfinite on his new appointment. This forum can be lots of fun and very informative.

I trust he'll take the same philosophy as Lirrmike has in the past. Let's keep it clean, tolorate those ideas about which we disagree, try not to flame each other for being stupid and please don't censor us for being politically incorrect. Let's enjoy the comic relief?

Hay, I'm here on a Friday night -- how cool can I be?

Good luck, Joe. Nice to see a good guy in office!

Clemuel Boougah

by LIRailfan79

what is emfinites new appointment??

by Long island Joe

LIRRMIKE Picked a Good Railfan for the Job

Good Luck Emfinite

by BEDT16RMLI

Joe Congrads dude

by M1 9147

Joe, for one, a true man deserves it, and that is you. Good Job man! Of coarse I always IM you when I get the chance, but I congratulate you amongst all others.

by Liquidcamphor

Joe..Otto picked a good guy for the job. I was suprised at the announcement because I thought La-Qwanda got the job! She WAS the best candidate because she was doing fine!...just kidding. Good luck to you!

LIRailfan79, to answer your question, Joe (emfinite) was recently appointed President of the Long Island Rail Road. We're all very happy for him.

by NIMBYkiller

Congrats Joe! BTW, if you ban me, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!! lol! Just playin around dude. Congrats again.