Railroad Forums 

• CN login for app status?

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1246252  by trvr815

Hey guys a question related to the application process for CN. I know all class 1 's that I have dealt with so far offers a 'portal' to access ones application and status of the employment process.

I have applied to CN and have passed the initial online testing portion of the process. That email congratulated me on this first part and communicated that "your online candidate profile remains the most reliable tool to follow up on your application status in the coming weeks."

The email does not hyperlink an address and I have searched the website with no luck. Any insight would be appreciated. By the way I am a UP employee looking to get on at CN's Fond Du Lac location for a conductor.

Also any CN guys want to share their experiences with Fond Du Lac and surrounding areas would be great! Thx
 #1246990  by trvr815

To answer part of my question.....All correspondence is done by email.
On a lighter note, I was invited to the hiring session next week!
Any CN 'RS on here that would share a little info?