Railroad Forums 

• C & D October 13th.Event at Farmingdale.

• Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey
Pertaining to all railroading subjects, past and present, in New Jersey

Moderator: David

#1628197  by badorder

Apparently on Friday, October 13th., at 1:00pm, the Chesapeake & Delaware will be having a Golden spike ceremony to celebrate the reopening of the Delaware & Raritan River Freehold Branch to the Southern.
All track work should to be finished except for the new South Wye at Farmingdale by the middle to late September.
The event is open to the public with equipment displays along with various railroad groups on Railroad Ave. in Farmingdale, I will post more information when I get it from my sources.
 #1628221  by JohnFromJersey

badorder wrote: Wed Aug 30, 2023 7:41 am Apparently on Friday, October 13th., at 1:00pm, the Chesapeake & Delaware will be having a Golden spike ceremony to celebrate the reopening of the Delaware & Raritan River Freehold Branch to the Southern.
All track work should to be finished except for the new South Wye at Farmingdale by the middle to late September.
The event is open to the public with equipment displays along with various railroad groups on Railroad Ave. in Farmingdale, I will post more information when I get it from my sources.
When is it expected that the southern leg of the wye will be finished?
 #1631288  by GSC

@pdtrains: I tried that too, it said imgur was overfull and to try again later - whatever overfull means.
 #1631303  by Bracdude181

GSC if you took pictures on your phone you can use Tapatalk to put them directly on here. That’s what I was doing until I ran into my storage nightmare.

Note to self: new phone should REALLY have an SD Card slot. 😖