Railroad Forums 

• Boychuck out at CSX

• Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.
Discussion of the operations of CSX Transportation, from 1980 to the present. Official site can be found here: CSXT.COM.

Moderator: MBTA F40PH-2C 1050

#1628937  by QB 52.32

Mr. Boychuk's replacement is 2019-retired CN EVP and COO Mike Cory.

Fair Use from Railway Age:

https://www.railwayage.com/news/cory-na ... p-and-coo/
“Mike Cory is one of the rail industry’s leading operations executives, respected for his wealth of operations knowledge and his success as a leader who understands the customers we serve and has a deep appreciation for the employees who provide that service,” said CSX President and CEO Joe Hinrichs. “Mike’s reputation as a career railroader devoted to process improvement, team building and employee development within the principles of scheduled railroading will help CSX continue to achieve new levels of safety, service and operating efficiency.”

Cory and Boychuk worked together at CN for many years under the late Hunter Harrison, implementing scheduled railroading operating principles. “Mike is an excellent operating officer, among the best,” Boychuk told Railway Age Editor-in-Chief William C. Vantuono. “I learned a lot from him at CN. We’re both from Winnipeg. I’ve known him since the age of seven—my dad played hockey with him. He’ll do a lot for CSX, and I wish him the best.”