Railroad Forums 

• BNSF Conductor Trainee Hiring

• General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.
General discussion about working in the railroad industry. Industry employers are welcome to post openings here.

Moderator: thebigc

#1293653  by exp579

I applied for a conductor trainee position back in June with an anticipated start date of October. In the BNSF website it still shows my application "under review" and I have not heard anything about a potential interview. I was about to give up and find alternate work but then wondered if BNSF slowed the hiring process of conductor trainees until after the recent union vote. Any thoughts out there?
 #1294207  by Chris101

FYI-I received an email Sept 11th from the BNSF Staffing Team inviting me to attend a Conductor Trainee Interview scheduled for Sept. 25th, 2014 at Aberdeen, South Dakota. On Sept. 21st, 2014 I received another email stating " canceled due to changes in business needs." This probably has nothing to do with you but FYI.
 #1295802  by NikB32

I'm in week 6 of the BNSF conductor trainee program and can tell you to honestly check your email every day. Some of those emails are time senator but the will let you know whether you are accepted or not.

I receives 3 rejects before I got the call