Railroad Forums 

• AMTRAK decals

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

#1403242  by Montrealrail1

Hi

I'm modeling the AMTRAK Heritage 156,but,can't find any way to find decals to put on it
so I'm seraching for decals,for a AMTRAK F unit and for a P42,by combine them,I should get it great..if they already exist in the AMTRAK 156 heritage paint,it will be much better

here the model,just waiting for decals

#1403286  by Backshophoss

You will find what you need from the various Microscale Decal sheets for Amtrak that are avaible
including phase I decals.
From Walters 460-8799,and 460-87100,Both are ph I,MSRP of $ 8.00