• WRECK OF THE REMOTES, STRIKES AGAIN

• General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.
General discussion about railroad operations, related facilities, maps, and other resources.

Moderator: Robert Paniagua

by GOLDEN-ARM

CMS has them, you just have to ask. They are in the same drawer, as your denied claims........... :P They should be paying those any day now, any day.................... :(

by Aji-tater

GA, my old trainmaster used to have gold stars but he dumped them to make more room for the pad of form letters he used to send me. You know, "You will arrange to report for an investigation. Purpose of this investigation is to develop facts and determine your responsibility, if any, in connection with....." Man, I used to get a lot of those, LOL!

by Robert Gift

LOL Tater.

So, what did YOU DO to cause all those investigations?
(Ve haf vays of making you talk.)
Here are your deserved *******

by GOLDEN-ARM

Easy. Just show up, to work. That's the easiest way, to get one. (my collection, also is quite impressive.) Carry a level 4.5 for any length of time? Mine was easy, and they couldn't ever stick, the last .5 needed, to "end the reign, of terror"........ :P Ah, Good Times............... :P

by Aji-tater

We didn't have "levels" back then - although most of the time I was able to weasel out of whatever trap they had for me. Sometimes I even caught hell from habit. I was a YM, got a letter (not a certified letter for investigation, just a routine "love letter" from the TM) demanding to know why I failed to protect a certain hot car in an outbound train, and casting all sorts of insults on my abilities to run a yard.

I politely wrote back he would have to ask yardmaster so-and-so why the car did not make, because the day in question was my day off and I was not on the property!

by GOLDEN-ARM

Aji-tater wrote: I politely wrote back he would have to ask yardmaster so-and-so why the car did not make, because the day in question was my day off and I was not on the property!
My God, man. That's no excuse......... :P

by powerpro69

*rollin*