• What happened midday today on the C and D line? 5/2

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by charlieonmta

There was busing from St. Marys and Fenway to Kenmore. Therefore, the problem must have been between Kenmore and St. Marys and Fenway.

Any idea what went down? Did the 80 year old parts break?

by typesix

Derailment at Beacon Junction fouled up both lines from about 10am-2pm.

by Porter Sq

I was at NS yesterday around two and saw the mantaince car(black yellow and white type 6) go towards lechmere. It must have just finsihed up.

by typesix

You meant LRV, only typesix is a partial mockup at Seashore.

by BC Eagle

I was on a D-Line trolley at 10:30 yesterday morning. The train stopped for approximately 5 minutes in between Longwood and Fenway. At Fenway there was an announcement that due to troubles on the tracks up ahead, Fenway would be the last stop. The announcement was made that passengers could board shuttle busses to Kenmore, or simply walk. Another passenger asked an inspector how often were the buses running. His response was, "As soon as we get them here." That was all I needed to hear, so I started walking to Kenmore, along with most of my fellow passengers