• Washed Out?

• Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.
Guilford Rail System changed its name to Pan Am Railways in 2006. Discussion relating to the current operations of the Boston & Maine, the Maine Central, and the Springfield Terminal railroads (as well as the Delaware & Hudson while it was under Guilford control until 1988). Official site can be found here: PANAMRAILWAYS.COM.

Moderator: MEC407

by SPACEMONKEY

Any word on track wash outs or RR problems due to storm?

by asdfjkl

well, the peabody branch sure is a mess, not just in peabody square but other spots as well. will it survive this?

by spinfire

I haven't heard trains in a while but I just heard a horn here in Newmarket despite severe flooding. I immediately turned on my radio but I haven't heard anything yet... I don't know whether any trains are able to pass through at this time.