Railroad Forums 

• Train 6643, The Second Dover Express, From Start to Finish

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

#1056643  by FireChaserE3

Great video. Reminds me of the days when I used to ride from Secaucus to Madison and back everyday for work. I miss those days of sittin back and staring out the window to relax after a stressful day.

How did you pull this off though without anyone overracting and panicking at the site of a video cam? (I miss the good ol days.)
 #1056738  by Fan Railer

FireChaserE3 wrote:Great video. Reminds me of the days when I used to ride from Secaucus to Madison and back everyday for work. I miss those days of sittin back and staring out the window to relax after a stressful day.

How did you pull this off though without anyone overracting and panicking at the site of a video cam? (I miss the good ol days.)
Thanks dude =)
And I don't friggin' know lol. The Dover Expresses are jam packed right until about the forth or third to last stop (Morristown / Morris Plains). I guess I just got really lucky. The conductor ignored it, everyone was minding their own business, and it wasn't like I was trying to film out of the cab window. If I had done that, we all know all hell would have broken loose in the first car. :P