Discussion relating to the operations of MTA MetroNorth Railroad including west of Hudson operations and discussion of CtDOT sponsored rail operations such as Shore Line East and the Springfield to New Haven Hartford Line

Moderators: GirlOnTheTrain, nomis, FL9AC, Jeff Smith

by Amtrak7

On the track map, I don't see any switch from the mainline to Track 5 in the limits of CP 266. Are they going to install a switch? If not, how are they going to reactivate from there east without reactivating back to MP65?
  by theozno

I should have saved the track maps in the past oops! It seems the webpage is no longer around. Are they available online anywhere anymore? PM me :)
  by Clean Cab

As we speak MN crews are building a switch at CP 266 to reconnect track 3 to track 1 as part of the West Haven Station project.

Can someone give me a link to the rail map?
  by Amtrak7

They've been taken down. I believe the old 2007 version is on the Internet Archive, but the 2009 version is no longer online anywhere.

Jeff told me not to host it anywhere.
  by Patrick A.

I have the MNR and NJT/SEPTA 09 maps and can e-mail them to folks if they PM me.
  by Jeff Smith

Amtrak7 wrote:They've been taken down. I believe the old 2007 version is on the Internet Archive, but the 2009 version is no longer online anywhere.

Jeff told me not to host it anywhere.
For clarification, it was at the member's personal request for personal reasons.
  by Clean Cab

Out with the old, and in with the new, literally!!!