• Sealed Trash Cans?

• Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.
Discussion related to New Jersey Transit rail and light rail operations.

Moderators: lensovet, Kaback9, nick11a

by nick11a

ryanov wrote:I got on the train in Manasquan once after a number of glasses of wine at a Christmas party. I got up shortly thereafter to use the restroom (it was a Comet IV cab) and hit my head so hard that it sat me back down, and people around me did that "ooohhhhhh" noise that people do. I attempted again later on after recovering awhile... heh.
Haha. Yep, you sound like me. I've been in a number of old houses that have had low hanging doorways that have put me down and out for the count. :D

by Jtgshu

Thats a good thing about wearing these stupid hats, they offer a little protection. Ill jump up out of the seat, RAIL my head, but it doesn't hurt too much because my hat will get most of the shock, but it might push it down to my ears, adn that hurts in and of itself!!!

At this point, the people do there "ohhhhhhhhhhh" and I quickly say, "DON'T WORRY, IM A PROFESSIONAL!!!!" :D "Im just showing everyone around here what you SHOULDN'T do while on the train!!!"

by Sirsonic

For any NJT management who might be reading this forum, Jt is only speaking of a hypothetical situation regarding disposing of seatchecks on the train. He would never violate the TRO-12 regulation probibiting him from discarding seatchecks, used or not, on the train or station platform. He obeys all rules and regulations at all times.

by AmtrakFan

I wish that more places would do that I would fell safer also will this be a Permanent thing on NJT.

AmtrakFan

by F40

Well, this would be more of a problem on LIRR's bi-levels where the ceilings are lower. I was an inch taller than the luggage rack and I'm only 5' 7.5"!

by Jtgshu

Sirsonic wrote:For any NJT management who might be reading this forum, Jt is only speaking of a hypothetical situation regarding disposing of seatchecks on the train. He would never violate the TRO-12 regulation probibiting him from discarding seatchecks, used or not, on the train or station platform. He obeys all rules and regulations at all times.
uh, yea, purely hypothetical :D :D :D :wink:

Thanks Sir!!!

btw.....sorry I forgot to PM you earlier today, ill be in contact with ya soon though!!! Thanks again....