• SD 60 Horns

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by LIRR272

Hello to all,

I purchased a CSX SD60 and placed a Tsunaimi decoder inside. I beleive you can program the horn type for the locomotive but I'm not sure what horn CSX used on the unit. The model comes with a 3 chime horn. Therefore can anyone tell me if a Nathan or any other horn was used on the SD60 locomotives?

Thanks

Lamont
  by SurlyKnuckle

The CSX SD60s should all have Nathan K5LAR24s by now.