• Replacing a broken sideframe on an Athearn GP40-2

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by green_elite_cab

Ken S. wrote: Video of E60 and Heritage Fleet cars. The E60 is often used on the longer Regional/Northeast Direct/NY/BOS-WDC named trains, LDs, and Clocker consists since the HHP hauls fewer cars and I never got an Amtrak AEM-7.
don't need to tell me where they run the E60s, its one of my favorites and i have more books on the subject than anyone will ever read, lol. You should also know that they retired the E60s not long after the HHP8s came into service. the HHP8 is the successor to the E60, really.

Your model just needs tweaking. something is wrong with it if it can't pull that train.