• "Danger" Leaflets-Transit Watch Campaign

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by Otto Vondrak

I remember waiting around in Ashmont and hearing the canned anouncement from the general manager of the MBTA. "Hi... it's so and so, general manager of the MBTA... it's up to all of us to help protect our transit system and keep it safe... be on the lookout for suspicious activity and report it to the police immediately... for instance... that man there... you... with the camera around your neck... yes, you... what are you doing?"

ok, so that last part didn't happen.

-otto "that's a lot of entertainment for five bucks, folks" vondrak.

by NealG

I'm just waiting until they put photos up in each station of Mitt Romney and Dan Grabauskas with lights in their eyes and mouths that blink on and off as they speak...

by Ron Newman

ckb wrote:As I took a seat in the back, I noticed that someone had left a plastic bag with what looked to be a small book inside.
Probably left by a member of BookCrossing, which encourages its members to share books with the public in this manner. Nothing to get upset about.