• Tiger Valley Models still in business!!

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by cnj1524

I just saw matt snells article in railroad model(Feb)09 about the RS3Ms(PC/CONRAIL)and was wondering
what became of the company tiger valley,I know the site has been down for some time,I have afew
alcos from him(heavy locos)but are they still around,I cant find the invoice with his phone# on it to
call him
  by nydepot

I was reading about the article on another forum and a poster commented that TV is alive and well and still selling parts. I guess the guy is a member of a MR club that meets and Mr. Phelps house for operating sessions. So if you need parts based on the article, you can still order them.

Charles
  by graftonterminalrr

That's a shame, because I was told that he offered a CN RSC-14 kit, and I'd kinda like to see what it looks like (i.e. quality of moldings, etc).
  by Randy Earle

Sometimes websites cost money a person doesn't have and they let it go. I pay 60 dollars a year for mine and 9 dollars a year for my domain, and with the way things are going, I don't know if I'll be able to keep mine up either. I understand that Mr. Mack still has inventory, and you can contact him by phone or snail mail.
  by BHubbell

Still in business, I just called to verify.

1070 County Road 23
Phelps, NY 14532
315-548-9021

Burr Hubbell
  by Benjamin Maggi

Old thread, but thought I would update it. He is still in business, the contact information listed above still works, and he is very friendly to talk to on the phone.
  by conrail71

I've been out to his place! It is quite impressive to say the least!

Mike
  by trainfreak530

what is Tiger Valley's number. I like the diecast models way better that the plastic ones...