Railroad Forums 

• Wanted: Help Finding Obscure UK MSTS Payware

• General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...
General discussion of computer gaming and railroad simulations. Topics include MS Train Simulator (MSTS), Auran Trainz, Railroad Tycoon, Railroad Dispatcher and more...

Moderators: LIRRMEDFORD, 8th Notch

#1633093  by NaugyRR

Good Morning Everyone,

This is entirely a fishing expedition, and I don't expect to come up with much since most members of this forum are, like myself, based in the US. I've been in the process of posting to other more focused forums (like Train Sim Safe House), but figured a thread here wouldn't hurt.

I was hopeful if anyone could help me track down a few pieces of payware that I missed out on during my MSTS "dark age". I'd also like to clarify that I'm not looking for illicit copies, and I would like to ensure any sources are correctly compensated.

The payware I'm looking for is...

Making-Tracks: Great Eastern 2, Greater Eastern - I have searched high and low for a copy of this one. eBay worldwide has nothing nor does Amazon UK. Are there any other suggestions for this one?

Class 15 Preservation Society: ELR Classic Traction Diesel Pack - I've been in touch with Rob Mason at the Society but he has been unable to find any old copies. Again, eBay has yielded no results.

UKTrainsim CD Ordering: SVR Diesel Gala - It really sucks missing this one by a year, but I've tried e-mailing the contacts on the old site with so far no results.

I would truly appreciate any leads on these, and would even be willing to buy any of them from any members here that have copies they no longer need.

Thanks in advance!