Railroad Forums 

• Overpass in Eastham, MA

• Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
Discussion relating to the NH and its subsidiaries (NYW&B, Union Freight Railroad, Connecticut Company, steamship lines, etc.). up until its 1969 inclusion into the Penn Central merger. This forum is also for the discussion of efforts to preserve former New Haven equipment, artifacts and its history. You may also wish to visit www.nhrhta.org for more information.
 #1563525  by trainsinmaine

Some time ago I saw an old photo of what I recall to have been the only overpass on the entire Cape Cod branch of the New Haven. It was located somewhere in Eastham, if I remember correctly, going over a side road off Route 6.

I have an interest in old wooden railroad bridges, and am wondering if this bridge is still standing. There are very few such structures left.