• Orange Line Signal Work continued as of March 1 this year

• Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.
Discussion relating to commuter rail, light rail, and subway operations of the MBTA.

Moderators: sery2831, CRail

by Reddy Rocker

Rob or CS, if this has already been taken care of, please lock this and bump the other thread. If not, I'll continue.

As of this past March 1, the MBTA is continuing their track and signal work on the Orange Line between Haymarket and Oak Grove, so be prepared to either find another way home, or if you are unfortunate enough to not be able to have any alternative, you'll have to take that God-Awful shuttle bus again. Of course, this is only at night and maybe unannounced weekends. Go to the MBTA Official site for more details at www.mbta.com.

Yes, it is a necessary evil that we'll have to deal with, but if the T didn't do this, the Orange Line would continue to have worse problems. So again, be prepared at nights and certain weekends and good luck.

Again, Rob or CS, if this has already been covered, please lock or delete this thread.

by Robert Paniagua

This is the only thread that there is about it, so, I'll let it stand.

However, the MBTA website also says that if there are Celtics/Bruins home games at the Fleet (TDBanknorth Garden), the diversion won't happen till 11PM, and if there are TDBanknorth Garden Concerts going on, then there will be NO diversion ATO work at all.

by Reddy Rocker

Yes, that's right, I completely forgot about that. Thanks, Rob.

by ckb

Robert Paniagua wrote:This is the only thread that there is about it, so, I'll let it stand.

However, the MBTA website also says that if there are Celtics/Bruins home games at the Fleet (TDBanknorth Garden), the diversion won't happen till 11PM, and if there are TDBanknorth Garden Concerts going on, then there will be NO diversion ATO work at all.
The way both the Celtics and the Bruins are playing ... the MBTA won't have to worry about either one of them for much longer this season ...