• northeast regional business class cars

• Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.
Discussion related to everything about model railroading, from layout design and planning, to reviews of related model tools and equipment. Discussion includes O, S, HO, N and Z, as well as narrow gauge topics. Also includes discussion of traditional "toy train" and "collector" topics such as Lionel, American Flyer, Marx, and others. Also includes discussion of outdoor garden railways and live steamers.

Moderators: 3rdrail, stilson4283, Otto Vondrak

by netrain

i noticed on the new bachmann amfleet 1 cars have cafe and coach, but no business cars. on the real northeast regional trains, is there a distinction made on the outside shell/paint/signage between the coach and business class cars? if so, does bachmann make an amfleet I phase IVb (n scale) business class car?
  by Cadet57

Yes. Business class cars are marked "Business Class". I believe you can buy the appropriate decals from Microscale.

by mlrr

Cadet57 wrote:Yes. Business class cars are marked "Business Class". I believe you can buy the appropriate decals from Microscale.
The Amtrak logos; yes. All other markings; no :(

I was fortunate enough to have a small decal manufacture produce a few sets for me before he decided to close up shop.