• New Buffalo Central Terminal Book

• Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.
Discussion relating to the NYC and subsidiaries, up to 1968. Visit the NYCS Historical Society for more information.

Moderator: Otto Vondrak

by arnstg

Don't know how I found it but came across a new book on "Buffalo Central Terminal".

Buffalo Central Terminal
By Ken Kraemer
ISBN: 0-9743060-1-0
2004, RR Trax Studios
Softbound, 72 pages
$24.95

Searched on the web and found no references to the above.

I found it at: www.bullsheet.com/news/current.html

Page past Current News and there is a Book Report.

Does anyone here know anything about the book, author or publisher?

by WNYRailfan

The author is a very well known photographer in the Buffalo area. Ken took the best photos of the BCT in his collection and scanned them into digital format. I spoke with him in March and he said he was putting the finishing touches on his book. Glad to hear that he published it.

The book is available through the BCT store.

http://www.buffalocentralterminal.org/store.html

by arnstg

Received my copy today. If you are interested in Buffalo Central Terminal, I strongly recommend ordering it from the above site.

Nice shots of the inside showing its slow deterioration over time. Also, many photos of the platforms and overview of what was the back side of the terminal.

While you are at it, you may want to join the CTRC to help preserve this beautiful building.

by UMP55ANDREF

:-D I love the book only wish it was bigger. but well worth the money. look on ebay ken is selling it there